Monday, February 1, 2016

Introductions

I'm not new to the blogging world, but I will say I'll be new to keeping up with a blog,  so no promises. Just trying to keep with the title of the blog and be honest.

I had the idea for this blog after giving birth to my second baby. Sometimes I trick myself into thinking I'm the only one out there going through what I'm going through. I know I'm not, but that's what the devil uses to try to get to me. I wanted to create a blog for me to share how I feel and let other moms (and just women in general) know they're not alone. I will also be sharing stories along the way.

I've just recently become a stay-at-home Mom. When I was pregnant with my son, I was making plans of advancing my career. After my son was born, the Lord completely changed my heart, and all I wanted was to be at home with my baby and take care of my hubby. Well, things never worked out for me to stay home and I returned to work. Two years later,  I'm a stay-at-home Momma. For those of you praying for that opportunity, don't lose hope. The Lord has a will  and a way for you and your family, but sometimes we have to wait (longer than we want to).

My prayer is that through this blog, others can be encouraged, and find humor in the silly little stories of my daily life.  Feel free to share any posts you would like.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment